MarketWatch has a number of investment newsletters currently offering free trials.
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatchs’ Hulbert Interactive Newsletter
• Hulbert Interactive, with Mark Hulbert, gives investors 24-hour access to The Hulbert Financial Digest’s performance ratings and search over 180 stock and mutual fund newsletters with over 500 recommended portfolios.
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatch’s Proactive Fund Investor Newsletter
• The Proactive Fund Investor, with Bill Donoghue, teaches investors how to take advantage of opportunities in bull & bear markets. Have your visitors subscribe today to receive advice from the “father of safe money investing.”
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatchs’ Retirement Weekly Newsletter
• Retirement Weekly is written by renowned retirement specialist Robert Powell and is the only weekly online resource that specializes exclusively in the financial, lifestyle, and health care issues of retirement. Every easy-to-read issue is dedicated to helping readers improve upon saving, investing, and spending.
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatch’s The Technical Indicator Newsletter
• The Technical Indicator offers a technical analysis of the market for sophisticated traders. Using candlestick charts and proprietary tools, The Technical Indicator establishes near-term market bias and identifies patterns, trends, support and resistance levels, moving averages, attractive entry and exit points, buying opportunities and more.
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatch’s ETF Trader Newsletter
• ETF Trader is an advisory service for investors who want to take advantage of the investment potential of exchange-traded funds. The heart of ETF Trader is the Lowell Technical Trading System, the fruit of editor Jim Lowell’s 20 years of investment research. The system is a proven method for maximizing your investment while minimizing your downside risk.
Free 30 Day Trial of MarketWatch’s Options Trader Newsletter
• MarketWatch Options Trader is geared towards the trader who is looking to utilize and leverage options while maintaining an emphasis on risk. The newsletter will help you to anticipate and follow trends and then determine simple strategies of buying puts and calls. The newsletter will also help you with more complex methods of engaging the options market such as spread trades and hedging techniques.